Sunday, January 8, 2012

Gods (esses) Among Men
























Day two of what will become my greatest accomplishment for 2012.  It is only 8 days into the new year and already I have worked with the most amazing souls that I could dream of.

Every year I make a list of goals I want to accomplish.  I often start with two selfish desires and the rest I beg God for mercy and wisdom to take my responsibility of sharing with my fellow men/women with the wealth of resources that he has bestowed on me.

This year I have the honor and pleasure of working with an amazing photographer Frank Ishman, this man's eye is definitely a gift from God.  His spirit is that of calmness.  So it was easy to pull together the most amazing talent:

Dominga Martin, Film Director, who is about to debut her film that is sure to be a box office hit brought to you by House of Ming.

Patrick Riley, Socialite, writer, producer and people connector... you better check out who is friends are.

Latonya Blige- Decosta, Songwriter, producer, philanthropist and entrepreneur, mom, wife and community activist.  Yes she is the sister of the legendary Mary J Blige.  But she does not ride her sisters coat tail by no means.

Kym Hampton, former legendary WNBA player, philanthropist, motivational speaker, mom, wife, community activist, role model and one of my best friends.

Danny Simmons, legendary artists, activist, philanthropist, community role model, author, poet and we don't have enough space for to keep writing.

Justiin Davis, actor, model, community activist and a voice for the upcoming generation of young and gifted talent who want to make a change in their community.  The new face of hope.

It is with great humility that I surround myself with these great souls in hopes that one day that all their great powers, kindness, giving spirit, their best rubs off on me and I become a better human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment