Sunday, June 17, 2012

I Come Before Thy With Humble Heart

It has been the most amazing six months of my new journey as a brand manager.  It has been one of the most rewarding experiences, the most humbling of all duties.
As a manicurist, although my job was probably the last thought of position to hire, but once it was done people were very grateful, and felt wonderful.  It was a nice exclamation point to the fashion sentence.  We became a necessary services when hiring for a fashion shoot,  a beauty editor wouldn't dream of not not having a manicurists.

But now as I embark upon on this new chapter of my life I am often asked the question, "How do you do all these things?  You are all over the place?  Your doing to much."
I know for some they are not saying it to be hurtful or insulting,  but they do it because they see each as a separate job or career.

I don't know if it is motherhood that has given me this wonderful ability, along with the strength only could have been empowered by "GOD" I tell you,  to with stand the challenges I face daily.  But it is that skill of being able to juggle, three children, wifely duties, responsibilities, while attending school for fear of losing my identity, being a freelance artist, owning a business, bridal salon, nails salon, and contributing to my community that served as my classroom.  I did my internship for the corporation named "LIFE" and graduated with honors.

So today when I serve as a brand manager, for wonderful, creative, diligent, dedicated, passionate people it is a walk in the park, a meadow park.  Because all I am doing is simply enforcing, guiding, encouraging, cheering and begging for them.  And when you love what you do and couple that off with the people that you are doing it for it is not only enjoyable but priceless.

So as you all continue to follow me through this journey of working with some of the most wonderful of people it is with great pride and honor that I do so.  All that I share is for their honor and with humble heart I work for them and with them.












































1 comment:

  1. To get SDB 6$ account only in 3$,,call at +923336189426..join world best network marketing business and earn 30$ a day..

    http://www.sixdollarsbusiness.com/

    ReplyDelete